We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 3 July 2017

#192 Tic, Tac, Toe

Marlene is hosting our challenge today, and the theme is Tic, Tac, Toe. Please choose a line from the grid below, either top to bottom, left to right, or diagonally.



As usual anything you care to enter is fine, a card, scrap layout, mixed media piece, some home decor, as long as your all the items in one straight line from the grid. Please mention in your post which line you are using so we can check quickly that it complies!

Please remember our 15 total challenge rule!

Some inspiration from our fabulous DT

Marlene

I have used a LOTV Stamp coloured with Promarkers. This image reminds me of the 1950's as the image is called Bobby Socks. The line I have used is Pearls or Gems, Stamp or Digi and Die- Cuts

Josephine

I've followed the left-hand vertical line, so I've got stitching, gems, and I don't know about you, but butterflies definitely mean summer to me! I've used a Tonic Sew Pretty die and a Martha Stewart border punch for my butterflies.

Judy




I followed the line from bottom right hand side to top left, summer, stamp or Digi and embossing wet or dry. I used an silhouette stamp that I embossed with a black and silver embossing powder. I love the summer scene. I used the tri-fold card and added an extra frame.

Mary

I used the bottom row of the grid. The background papers are from Tattered Lace's Village fete CD ROM and the digi,also from Tattered Lace, is called summer breeze.

Glenda

I used the diagonal line from top left 'Gems or Pearls', down to the bottom right 'Die Cuts'.

Agnieszka chanya13

I made a card for gold anniversary. I used line: pearls - digi - dies.

Lin

I've gone with the diagonal line Die cuts, Image, Pearl see my blog for details

Angela

For this card I chose Gems, Stamps and Die Cuts. I had lots of left over pieces from an earlier project so this was a good time to use them up. What can I say, it's different!

Maike

I have followed the diagonal line from the bottom left to the top right and had a lot of fun creating this summer card using images from Gerda Steiner Designs.

Pam

I chose to follow Summer, Stamp and Dry Embossing for this challenge. This gorgeous mermaid is from Impression Obsession, the sentiment is Rubbernecker and the embossing folder is Taylored Expressions. A very fun challenge!

Jackie

I went for the top line with my card - Gems, ribbon or twine and embossing (heat) for my nautically flavoured card this time.

Jac

I chose to go diagonally with Summer - love seeing hot air balloons on a lovely summer evening Stamp/digi - Hot air balloons stamps by PTI and Embossing - cloud embossing folder. The hot air balloons and cloud dies are also by PTI.

June

I chose to use the right hand, vertical column and embossed a tag for the sentiment, add cute green buttons along the ribbon and die cut the pink roses

CCM Blog Signature




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful DT inspiration and a fun tic tac toe board to play along with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful projects Design Team! Thanks for the fun challenge!
    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.