We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 21 March 2016

#160 Easter

Our hostess for today's challenge, Mary, would love to see your Easter inspired creations. You can enter anything you fancy, it doesn't have to just be cards, as long as it meets the challenge, and doesn't exceed the 15 total challenges entered rule!

Some inspiration from our fabulous DT
 
Mary
I used a digi from Stitchy Bear Digital Outlet coloured using Promarkers and matted onto gold mirri card.
I've used die cuts from Elizabeth Craft and Sue Wilson along with a cropped image from the Joanna Sheen/Pamela West CDRom to make this Easter card.

I used an image from the Paper Shelter for my Easter card.  I loved the image of the rabbit painting the Easter egg.  I used Diamond Glaze on the rabbit's glasses and the paint splotches to give the card some shine.  To complete the card I used die cuts for the banner and a rubber stamped sentiment.
 
A CAS card with Easter Wishes featuring embossing and dies.

Marlene
I have used Egg-Shaped Dies with a Personal Impressions stamp, Lace, Ribbon and Lace Trim with Pearls

Jackie
I have used a tattered lace stepper card die and decorated it with images I created using my Serif Craft Artist 2 programme - backing paper was from a kit I had in my stash.

Bec
I have used all Stampin Up! supplies except for my Copics to make this sweet little chick card.

Pam
This sweet image is from My Favorite Things and is called Somebunny and is my first try at a one layer card.  I made this card for my granddaughter, Caydence.

Angela
Here I've used another of my Masterboards for the background and Memory Box and Xcut dies. The sentiment is by Tim Holtz. Hope you all have a great Easter, Angela x
 
I have created a fence using little wooden sticks and some MFT patterned paper. The image is a digital image from Gerda Steiner Designs. Happy Easter, everyone ;o)
 
 
CCM Blog Signature



3 comments:

  1. Amazing and cute DT inspirations. Love the friendly colours..

    Hugs and happy easter
    Doris
    DT Crafty Time
    DT Die Sketchtanten
    Kleido’s BastelStüble

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Easter inspiration! Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Easter creations DT!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.