We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 7 March 2016

#158 For a Special Woman, Winner and Top 5

As Marlene was unavailable it was down to me to choose the winner and top 5:-

There were so many gorgesous designs and you all made my task very difficult. I have to say it would have been nice if more of you had told us who your 'special woman' was, but nonetheless they were all such visual treats. Anyhow my winner and top 5 are as follows:-



For the Prize from Woodware
 
This was just enchanting Jana. The little pond, the gorgeous swing... all fabulous! Please contact me at the address in the sidebar.

and my Top 5 are:-
 


39 Just Me
Oh my another complete stunner. Love all the work that has gone into this, the texture paste, all the gorgeous 3 dimensional aspects too.

For a new watercolourer, this was so beautifully shaded!

72 Karen H
This was made for a blind lady..... and whilst we can appreciate it's beauty by looking at it, she will have enjoyed all the lovely things she can feel, the tactile aspect of it!

103 Jasmin
Gorgeous shabby chic design, with such a pretty central topper with the floral arrangment and the butterflies!

117 Sparkling Pink
Amazing colouring! The muslin looks like the foam atop the waves!
 
Congratulations to you all. Would the winner please contact me using the address in the side bar. Don't forget to collect your badges from the sidebar, and we look forward to seeing you back here at 12 Noon for our new challenge.
 

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for choosing my card in the top 5 and congratulations to the other winners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a lot of talent x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, stunning Top 5 line up! Congratulations ladies x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats everyone!
    All fab makes!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Dt...thank you so much that you choosing my gift box as the winner. I'm very happy :))
    Have a nice and creative day, Jana

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so honored to be one of your Top Picks! What a thrill and a blessing. I'm delighted you enjoyed my birdhouse card. :o) Congratulations to everyone.. your projects are truly inspiring!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could you please tell me your email?
    Jana
    Hugs, Jana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jana, I don't want to put it out where it can be seen by bots because of spamming, but it's over there >>>>>> roughly opposite the picture of your winning entry! It says Email/Contact Us. If you hover your mouse over the CCMChallenges it will appear. Or if you click on it, and you use an email client, a page will open for you to send your email. If you still can't manage message me again, but I would prefer not to put the address where it can be harvested. Regards
      Lin xx

      Delete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.