We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 22 February 2016

#158 For a Special Woman

Marlene is hosting today, and the theme she will be judging is For a Special Woman. As Mothers Day (in the UK) is just a couple of weeks away, we would love to see your cards for a Special Woman. So Mother's Day cards/creations, or cards/creations for any woman who is special, Daughter, Wife, Friend etc. will be fine. You can enter anything you fancy, it doesn't have to just be cards, as long as it meets the challenge, and doesn't exceed the 15 total challenges entered rule!

We are sponsored for this challenge by

WOODWARE CRAFT COLLECTION
With a prize of £12.00 to spend at your favourite Woodware Stockist, either in store or on line.

Woodware are a Yorkshire based family owned business, as well as distributing Dreamweaver Stencils and Stampendous Stamps we have a wonderful range of stamps designed for us by Francoise Read and Jane Gill. We also scour the world for new and innovative products for the crafty card maker, and have a great range of punches and tools of the trade, to find stockists in your area or to see the range visit the website www.woodware.co.uk.

Our design team are playing along with the challenge so check out our blog, which is there for inspiration at www.woodware.co.uk/blog.

Marlene
  
I have used an image from Crafts and Me called Rose,  various flowers, Ribbon Bow and Buckle. I love making these type of cards.

Josephine
I've made a card for my daughter. I used an image and paper from the Bebunni collection from Crafter's Companion. I added a personalised sentiment in Photoshop Elements and finished with a floral frame.

Kimx
I made this Mother's Day card for the latest Woodware catalogue.
I have used white embossing powder, dye based inks and a little bit of bling.

Judy
I made this mixed canvas to honor my grandmother. The picture of her taken behind the wheel of this car was taken in 1916 when she was 16.  The some of the other products I used were gray gesso, old lace, gear dies, alcohol inks, lock, chipboard key, micro beads and chunky silver deep impression enamel

A cas card made especially for a Special Crafty Friend. The sentiment stamp is from Lily of the Valley and was given to me by her.
 
Angela
I'm guessing you will know this is for my mum on her special day . I have used a handmade Masterboard for the background and the dies are by Couture Creations, Tim Holtz, Spellbinders and Memory Box. The stamp is Inkadinkado 'Happy Days'.  

Mary
I made this card for my sister using a design from Hunkydory's The Little Book of Patchwork Forest.

This has been made for a Special Lady who is a 80 year old Friend. Image and paper from Joaana Sheen's Jane Shasky CD, Dies are Die'sire from Crafters Companion.

Maike
I made this card with a very good friend of mine in mind, who loves colourful flowers. The images are from a stamp set by Lawn Fawn.

Bec
I have made a card for a very special friend of mine using this gorgeous die from Stampin Up! and Glimmer Paper.

Pam
I made this card for my sweet niece, Bridget's birthday.  She is a beautiful and brave young woman who survived a medical trauma less than two years ago.  I used this adorable image from Sassy Cheryl.

Jackie
My card was made for a friend's 50th birthday - she loves her shoes so I used a simple stamp coloured with promarkers with just some additional punched flowers and ribbon to make this CAS card.

CCM Blog Signature

6 comments:

  1. Such very beautiful creations from the DT!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what lovely and pretty DT-works. Just fantastic!

    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creations by the entire DT! There are some very special ladies who will be receiving lovely cards. Thank you for the inspiration and beautiful challenge. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the fabulous challenge and beautiful DT work for added inspiration! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow y'all!! that's some inspiration...Beautiful projects TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creations and inspiration from you all. Hugs X.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.