We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Sunday 10 July 2011

Winners #45, 46, 47, 48

Helloooooo!  We're back catching up with our winners!  One of the teamies was taking this task over but sadly she's unwell and has gone off sick so we're catching up again.  So without further ado our winners are....



CHALLENGE 45 - STEAMPUNK hosted by Ei and winner of ONE STOP CARD CRAFTS £10 VOUCHER

Random winner - #29 - Hazel






Top 5 -








CHALLENGE 46 - EMBOSSING Hosted by Tracey and winner of a JOANNA SHEEN £10 VOUCHER



Random winner - 53 Marianne Mail

Top 5 -







CHALLENGE 47 - LOVE THE LASTING KIND (Set by Benita who moved not just house but countries lol!) THE STAMPMAN £10 VOUCHER

Random winner - 3 Lynne in NI

Top 5 -








CHALLENGE 48 - ALTERED FOOD CONTAINERS (TO FOLLOW) Hosted by Sarah



I'll post Sarah's winners as soon as I get them!  Well Done all, please grab your badges above and winners email me your deets!

8 comments:

  1. YAY! Thanks so much gALz! I'm off to post my blinkie! Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for the award DT. Loving entering your challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou for the award DT, I will be proud to dislay my badge and link it to your super blog. Yvonne x [Meggymay]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks very much! And congrats to the other winners too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for making my cards one of your top 5! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for picking my make as one of your Top 5!
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw a little late that i have won! Thanks so much for letting me win!!
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  8. I sent an email at the time of seeing this, but haven't heard anything about my voucher for challenge 45 - I've just sent another email x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.